- New Products ( 47 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 11 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 16 )
PCA9541APW Breakout is a breakout board for PCA9541APW, the I²C-bus multiplexer by NXP.
The PCA9541A is a 2-to-1 I²C-bus master selector designed for high reliability dual master I²C-bus applications where system operation is required, even when one master fails or the controller card is removed for maintenance.
- Power supply voltage: 2.3 V～5.5 V
- Input signal voltage: Up to 6 V
- Transmission speed: 400kbps
- Not connected to port at default.(/03 specification)
- Choose one side of bus master and connect to slave.
- Has bus condition register for two bus masters.
- Has interrupt pin for two bus masters.
- Has interrupt input pin from slave bus.
- Can change I2C address.
Please prepare pin headers separately and solder them as needed.
◆About I2C Address
You can change the I2C address by cutting A3, A2, A1 jumper on back of board. They are all connected to "０"（GND） at purchase, so the address is 0×E0(1110 000X).
Please be advised that the address used for PCA9541APW will not run on slave bus, therefore needs to be changed (either IC or IC on slave bus) to avoid being identical.
◆ Pin allocation