- New Products ( 47 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 11 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 16 )
This product is the updated version of mbed HRM1017. The 3 major changes are below.
- The revision of [nRF51822] chip on HRM1017 (2 to 3).
- Expanded the long side of board to antenna length.
- Altered silk.
The Switch Science mbed HRM1017r3 is FCC and Japan radio type approved Bluetooth low energy development board with Nordic nRF51822 SoC.
Unlike nRF51822-mKIT, this board does not have 37.768 kHz crystal.
Please use BLE library on mbed.org which uses internal electronic oscillator for development.
This product is compatible to mbed 2.0 and will NOT be correspondent to mbed OS 5.0.
- Nordic nRF51822 System-on-Chip combining Bluetooth v4.1-compliant 2.4 GHz multiprotocol radio and ARM Cortex-M0 processor on a single chip optimized for ultra-low power operation
- 2.54 mm (0.1 inch) pitch, bread board friendly 29 GPIOs
- USB drag and drop flashing
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging from offline tools
- Accepts power through:
- Pin header (1.8 V-3.6 V Typ. 3.0 V)
The space between the pins (width of board) are 600 mil (generally 15 mm)
When it does not read COM port on Windows
You will be asked to install a specific driver for recognition. Please go to Windows serial configuration on mbed.org and get the installer from [Download latest driver]
- Connect to mbed.
- Start the downloaded installer and install the drive without opening mbed drive on explorer.