- New Products ( 47 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 11 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 16 )
This product has been retired. Replacement:SSCI-028035.
The Switch Science mbed HRM1017 is FCC and Japan radio type approved Bluetooth low energy development board with the Nordic nRF51822 SoC. This board is also compatible with nRF51822-mKIT except the 32.768kHz crystal availability.
This is also compatible with the Nordic nRF51822-mKIT evaluation board except that it does not have the 32.768kHz crystal while nRF51822-mKIT does.
Nordic nRF51-SDK license is NOT bundled. This board is for developing with the mbed online compiler.
- Nordic nRF51822 System-on-Chip combining Bluetooth v4.1-compliant 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio and ARM Cortex-M0 processor on a single chip optimized for ultra-low power operation
- 2.54mm (0.1inch) pitch, bread board friendly 29 GPIOs
- USB drag and drop flashing
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging from offline tools
- Accepts power through:
- Pin header (1.8V-3.6V Typ. 3.0V)