- New Products ( 47 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 11 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 16 )
This is a motor driver for MESH GPIO which controls one compact DC motor.
All the parts on the board are fully assembled, however, please purchase DC motor and power separately.
Please be careful of which side to connect. The pin# on GPIO tag corresponds to pin# on the board.
Please refer to tutorial (Japanese).
- Control voltage: 3.3 V
- Operating voltage: 0 ~ 11 V
- Output current: 2.4 A (continuously), 3 A (peak)
- VM GND pin: power connector pin for motor
- OUT1 OUT2 pin: motor connector pin
- GPIO tag pin: Vo DOUT3 PWM GND
- PWM: velocity control
- DOUT3: rotation direction control
- Board × 1
- Example of use