- New Products ( 51 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 15 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 17 )
A breadboard power supply board that takes power from a microUSB and outputs a fuse protected and regulated 5 V. It come with a resettable fuse (PTC) for the hold current of 250mA and the trip current of 580mA. Removing the short, the PTC 'resets' and allows current up to 250mA to flow again.
＋－ on the module and ＋－ on breadboard should match when connecting.
Pin headers are assembled so there is no need to solder them.
- Output voltage: 5 V（USB Dependent）
- Resettable fuse
- Hold current： 250mA
- Trip current： 580mA
- It will shut down if you turn on the current continuously or under 580mA according to environment temperature.
- It may take time to shut down depending on current.
- The current will not completely stop upon shut down.
- Board x 1
Breadboard EIC-801 (313)
Basic breadboardShipping Method: EMS Price: 2.39 USD
Breadboard Power Supply Kit 5V/3.3V SSCI-023986 (2398)
Breadboard Power Supply Kit 5V/3.3VShipping Method: EMS Price: 7.56 USD
3.3 V step-down power supply board for breadboard SSCI-012652 (1265)
5V to 3.3 V, this is a converter board for breadboard with step-down voltage regulator.Shipping Method: EMS Price: 4.00 USD out of stock