- New Products ( 47 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 11 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 16 )
This is a shield with ESP-WROOM-02 Wi-Fi module. It allows Wi-Fi communication on a micro controller board such as Arduino Uno R3 etc.
This product communicates with Arduino by serial. Please use the slide switch to choose hardware serial or software serial.
5 V or 3.3 V can both be connected to the micro controller board by using jumper socket to choose the preferred I/O voltage.
It's handy when you want Wi-Fi communication by micro controller boards with pins headers compatible with Arduino Uno R3, for example FRDM-K64F.
The pin header is not included. Please purchase them separately and solder them depending on your usage.
- ESP-WROOM-02 Wi-Fi module
- Serial communication pin switcher (choose by slide switch)
- Arduino hardware serial: D0 (H TXD) D1 (H RXD)
- Arduino software serial: D2 (S TXD) D4 (S RXD)
- Micro controller board I/O Voltage changeover (choose by jumper socket JP2)
- 5 V or 3.3 V
- Rearrange reset button
- SJ1: Short (default) ESP-WROOM-02 reset valid
- SJ1: Disconnect ESP-WROOM-02 reset invalid
- SJ2: Short (default) Arduino reset valid
- SJ2: Disconnect Arduino reset invalid
- Universal area
- ESP-WROOM-02 Firmware re-writing port JP1
- Connect to FTDI USB Serial converter adapter (with 5 V / 3.3 V changeover switch)
- Firmware will turn to programming mode by pushing RESET while pushing FLASH and then releasing RESET and FLASH.
- Shield × 1
- Jumper socket × 1
- Schematic (pdf)
- How to use (wiki) (pending)