- New Products ( 46 )
- Switch Science Originals ( 111 )
- Consignment Products ( 10 )
- Rapiro ( 19 )
- Raspberry Pi ( 14 )
- Arduino ( 17 )
- ESP Boards ( 9 )
- mbed ( 12 )
- Intel Edison ( 3 )
- XBee ( 5 )
- Conta ( 0 )
- NFC ( 9 )
- BLE ( 3 )
- Parts ( 42 )
- Others ( 16 )
This Level Translating I2C Repeater Breakout board is designed for PCA9517ADP from NXP.
The PCA9517ADP by NXP is a CMOS integrated circuit that provides level shifting between low voltage (down to 0.9 V) and higher voltage (2.7 V to 5.5 V) I²C-bus or SMBus applications. Using the PCA9517A enables the system designer to isolate two halves of a bus for both voltage and capacitance. The 2.7 V to 5.5 V bus port B drivers behave much like the drivers on the PCA9515A device, while the adjustable voltage bus port A drivers drive more current and eliminate the static offset voltage.
- Port A Voltage （VCCA）: 0.9V～5.5V
- Port B Voltage （VCCB）: 2.7V～5.5V
- Bus enable function on board (on/off).
- 「EN」 pin is pulled up internally to port B.
- Please prepare pin headers separately and solder them as needed.
◆ Pin allocation